What's 'Unrouteable address'?
Error: "Unrouteable address / Unrouteable mail domain" What does this mean?
1. Sending message to a wrong email address such as email@example.com instead of firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Try to send the message again to the correct email address.
2. Sending messages out of quota limits per hour.
- Wait for 30 mins. and retry sending message
3. Incorrect configuration of destination server such as DNS, MX Record, the reject message shows the email address has not existed.
- Contact to your email hosting service provider for checking the configuration as well.
Technology Land Co., Ltd.
The best Email Hosting Service Provider in Thailand